Create an addon domain
From Hostnet Wiki
How to add an additional domains to the hosting account?
To add an additional domain, take the following steps.
- Place new order for New Domain Name or Domain Transfer in Hostnet Client Area
- Log in to cPanel using the link http://domain.com:2083 (where domain.com is your domain name).
- After logging in, go to the section Domains and click Addon Domains.
- Enter the title of an additional domain (without WWW). Indicate the FTP user and password.
- Click in the field Document Root and it will be automatically filled.
- Adding an additional domain is successfuly completed.
A files of the newly created additional domain must be placed in the folder that is indicated as the Document Root.